Parameter and Dimension：
Product introduction：RU-10 trackless man car is a professional personnel transport equipment independently developed and designed by Jinnuo for the harsh working conditions of underground mines, which can meet the latest AQ2070-2019 man car standard implemented in 2020.
1. The standard passenger seat is 10, including 2 in the cab and 8 in the rear compartment.
2. For the non load bearing body, the frame crossbeam adopts a high-strength variable cross-section rectangular beam, and the shock absorption system adopts a spiral spring+shock absorber design, which can improve driving safety and comfort and reduce fatigue.
3. The power system adopts Cummins electronic injection, turbocharged diesel engine, and the national third emission standard. It has low pollution and strong power.
4. The transmission system adopts mechanical transmission structure, manual mechanical gearshift gearbox, and time-sharing four-wheel drive.
5. The front and rear axles are imported wet brake axles, with two-stage deceleration. The rear axle is equipped with anti-skid differential, with high braking effect and reliability;
6. The cab meets the safety standard certification of FOPS (rockfall prevention) and ROPS (rollover prevention).
? Copyright 2018 KINGNOR MINING EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD. All Rights Reserved.
Website：whfhnet.com Traffic statistics